Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML: Getting it wrong

It would be great if the Steering Committee and/or the Media Relations
SC could take on the task of formally responding to misinformation about
ebXML in the press.

I felt like I was in a time warp this morning when I read, "...Only
recently was SOAP accepted into the ebXML Messaging Specification
fold..." in
http://www.aspnews.com/news/article/0,2350,4191_1478771,00.html.

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications