Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Any ebXML articles for Aus?

Hi Carol, David and all. Does anyone have any ebXML articles I can publish
in our forthcoming print E-commerce publication due out mid Feb? Material
deadline is end of January. Distribution is around 1200 to members with an
interest in e-business, trade and transport and supply chain management.
Tradegate ECA is leading the ebXML Australia initiative and we have our own
site at www.ebxml.com.au.

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Paul Garner Marketing Manager
TRADEGATE ECA
Level 16, 44 Market Street
Sydney NSW 2000
T:  +61 2 9262 5900
F:  +61 2 9262 5966
<mailto:paul.garner@tradegate.org.au>
 www.tradegate.org.au

"Tradegate ECA (Electronic Commerce Australia) develops and provides
practical electronic commerce services for Australian Communities with
similar business needs"

Electronic international trade at the T radeGate.com.au
<http://www.tradegate.com.au>