Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Any ebXML articles for Aus?

Paul:

A few months back, I did an article about ebXML for the Institute of
Chartered Accountants in Australia.  See
http://www.icaa.org.au/upload/download/ITnews33.pdf .  You may want to
contact the group about reprinting it. Best regards.

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/
Data Interchange Standards Association