Subject: re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Any ebXML articles for Aus?

Paul,

I'm doing very bad at promising articles and then not delivering!

So I'll pass this time - but I'm sure others in the group can
provide input / people who can help you out.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Paul Garner

Hi Carol, David and all. Does anyone have any ebXML articles I can publish
in our forthcoming print E-commerce publication due out mid Feb? Material
deadline is end of January. Distribution is around 1200 to members with an
interest in e-business, trade and transport and supply chain management.
Tradegate ECA is leading the ebXML Australia initiative and we have our own
site at www.ebxml.com.au.
<