Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Analyst document - promotion

Message text written by INTERNET:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org

Ah David, at last you're starting to think like an American!

<<<<<<<

Carol,

How you wish you had not thought that thought!

As if Americans needed more proof that Englishmen
are completely stark raving crazy - pop over to

   http://www.whoohoo.co.uk

and then read on, this was what I was really thinking.....

DW.
Carol,

OK. I'm takin' a leaf aht of Mr. Bush's Captain Hook 'ere. Buildin' the
bloomin' big Jeremiah power up while lettin' the bloomin' blokes
do their Kathy Burke ; -)
Oh wot the chuffin' 'eck, we do aw the 'omework, we build up aw
the strenghf, we Rabbit and Pork the Rabbit and Pork, we
sha spy Dolly Mixtures and Hobson's Choice Rabbit and
Pork. then we fry the buggers anyway.

Cor blimey!!!

DW.

p.s. when can I score a Robin Hood fuel Flowery Dell Jam Jar?