Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] For Friday: Revised Messaging Assessment WP attached

Alan,

If RosettaNet were paying me ; -)

Seriously though - the RosettaNet messaging format is antiquated
and they have now formally adopted ebMS as their go-forward.
So I don't see the need to promote a dieing format.   The competition
is clearly AS2 and Webservices.

The Webservices folks can pay someone to write their own paper.

Grumpf!

But otherwise - in our 'marketplace' I think we;ve covered the choices
with the selection I've gone with here.  BTW - I didn;t just make this up -
I borrowed it from KPMG / Bearingpoint project proposal - so I think
it reflects a good general industry / government focus.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Alan Kotok

David, et al.

Do we want to discuss the RosettaNet Implementation Framework in the
paper? <