Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] REF: www.MessageStandards.com has been launched.

David, et al:

Mark subscribes to our Weekly Wire, from where he seems to scrape much of
his material (without attribution of course), but he did not send me the
announcement.  I will have to remember to return the favor.

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/
Data Interchange Standards Association