Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Re: [regrep] UDDI as the registry for ebXML components: Typo?

Title: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Re: [regrep] UDDI as the registry for ebXML components: Typo?

I definitley "second" this idea.I hav been tryinhg to develop a business case for my company to start an R&D program to look at how a Resgistry infrastructure could improve our B2B services capabilities. If the White Paper will attempt to develop real-life business "use cases", then it will be very helpful !!

Regards......Mark

PS>Yes, I will help if I can.

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber - XML ebusiness [mailto:Gnosis_@compuserve.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 12:08 AM
To: ebXML Mkt Steering; Joseph Chiusano
Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Re: [regrep] UDDI as the registry for ebXML
components: Typo?

Folks,

This discussion over in Registry highlights another need -
White Paper on web services and ebXML registry.

It would be good if we could persuade Joe to help
us with that - and then of course we can promote
that thru our normal channels.

It also seems to me that such a white paper would
be a great segway for the one we published last
month on messaging.   It could also follow a
similar format - looking at the business needs.

Does anyone want to help Joe edit and produce
this from our team side?

Thoughts?

I think we should be able to get an outline
table of contents together pretty quickly -
again following the previous format could
just work.

Thanks, DW.