ebxml-mktg message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg] ebXML name

Thanks for this clarity and for also calling for an end to this discussion
thread.

Now....naming the **profiles** of the ebXML standard and other
infrastructure specs as ebWS profiles has an interesting aspect to it....and
kind of a nice ring to it as well!

One could ask....if we (ebXML) don't call 'em that first (and brand and make
the brand ebXML's) who will?
Answer: just about anyone who gets there first!

Given this clarification...I say....go with it!

Rachel
Rachel Foerster
Principal
Rachel Foerster & Associates, Ltd.
Professionals in EDI & Electronic Commerce
39432 North Avenue
Beach Park, IL 60099
Phone: 847-872-8070
Fax: 847-872-6860