ebxml-mktg message

Subject: [ebxml-mktg] Fwd: RE: [EDI-L] <Tech>

FYI.  JBC

To: <EDI-L@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "'Cox, Ken'" <ken.cox@brachs.com>
From: Anders Tholén <anders_tholen@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:10:30 +0100
Subject: RE: [EDI-L] <Tech>

We are using ebXML MS, a newer transport protocol covering the features of AS2, in a number of implementations with different trading partners.

We are normally using "self-signed" certificates in the *test*
environments, and in the *production* environments different partners use different Certification Authorities, mainly Thawte and Verisign.

To read more about the ebXML interoperability tests:
http://www.ebusinessready.org/ebxmlms_3Q02UCCFinalReport.pdf

Off-list I'll send you a document we've produced about how to aquire and use certificates, which might be useful.
With best regards,
Anders Tholén
Ferrologic AB
Steel 24-7: +32 2 334 2407 (Brussels)