Subject: RE: Updated ebXML PoC Capabilities matrix

Philippe,

I have been trying to finish the BP/CC sub-proposal and will be posting it
soon.  I will get you the elements from that proposal to add to the
capabilities matrix.  I wanted to give everyone a heads up of my intentions
to include more capability areas.

	Thanks,

	Mark

Mark A. Hale                                            650-940-4155 tel
Standards Architect                                     650-230-4065 fax
Ajuba Solutions                             mark.hale@ajubasolutions.com
2593 Coast Avenue                          http://www.ajubasolutions.com
Mountain View, CA  94043

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe DeSmedt [mailto:PDeSmedt@viquity.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 11:37 AM
To: 'Farrukh Najmi'; ebXML poc
Cc: Nick Kassem
Subject: RE: Updated ebXML PoC Capabilities matrix from Sun

Thanks, Farrukh.

Also, thanks to those of you who have already sent in the ebXML
proof-of-concept matrix. If you haven't yet, please do so by tomorrow,
Friday. At the end of tomorrow, I'll consolidate those matrices that I have
received, and will draft a proposal on how most effectively use each
partner's capabilities.

Regards,

-Philippe
Philippe De Smedt