Subject: RE: BP/CC POC Sub-proposal

Mark, Karsten, et al,

I'd like to see some example used that is aligned with
both core components and the latest version of the metamodel.
An advantage for POC of the latest metamodel is that it
is compatible with RosettaNet, which the POC implementors
all know how to execute.

Jim Clark and I have been working many hours to get the
materials management group business process to conform
to the latest metamodel.  Discussions are going on now
as to whether the materials group will have time to adopt
our revisions in their Sept 20 meeting at AIAG.

If GCI content is used as the example - and I understand
why Mark went with their proposal, they were ready to go
in San Jose - it would be good to align their stuff with
the latest metamodel and core components.  I am not
sure if anybody is working on that.  Otherwise, we will
have a demo, but it will not prove BP and CC.

Regards,
Bob Haugen