Subject: RE: Proposal: A Registry Browser GUI tool

Message text written by Rik Drummond

david rr need to specify usage scenarios and let trp see if they are
supported and if not what we have to do to support them.. trp stuff should
support everything you need in rr. best regards, rik

Rik,

OK - that's an excellent idea - I have that draft almost finished.  I'll
post it
this afternoon so people can look at it for us.

Thanks, DW.