Subject: Re: Proposal: A Registry Browser GUI tool

I think this thread has gone on long enough on this list and should
probably be moved to regrep / TRP lists. I am sensitive to the common
syndrome of "if all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail". I
guess what I need to see is a *studious* depiction of the regrep "nail". If
TRP has specified the wrong capabilities then we should fix it. Until I see
a regrep *specification* (as opposed to a regrep POC proposal)  I guess I
will have to (in the POC context) push this issue to the back burner.

Nick