Subject: ebXML PoC capabilities: ADDITIONS to matrix

All,

I've received some valuable suggestions on additional items for the ebXML
PoC capabilities matrix (from Mark Hale and Farrukh Najmi -- apologies to
those that I may be omitting). To simplify things for those who have already
sent in a filled out matrix, I'm hereby attaching a spreadsheet with just
the additions. Please fill it out when you have a chance. For those of you
who haven't yet sent in your matrix, please do so as soon as you can, as we
will need to start the matrix aggregation process ASAP (please send both the
original matrix and the addendum).

Thanks much.

-Philippe

 <<ebXML PoC capabilities - additions.xls>>

ebXML PoC capabilities - additions.xls