Subject: RE: POC Document - First cut

Krishna, Philippe, Sid,

Thanks for adding the additional material over the weekend.  I like what was
done to synchronize with the capabilities/roles.  It is also good to see
TR&P integrated so that we can get our hands on the messaging.

Sig and I plan to meet on Tuesday night here in Cincinnati to work on
demonstration flow.  I will summarize our meeting results and post them on
Tuesday night.

	Thanks,

	Mark