Subject: Re: ebXML PoC conference call - reminder

Given that we are running out of time and in the interest of getting
something useful done at our f2f , I propose the following Agenda:

1) Review capability matrix and close on the list of participants - this is
needed for planning purposes - logistics etc.
2) Review POC proposal. Note that I would like to have the proposal
forwarded to the STC by COB Friday so I would like to do an e-vote on the
proposal on or before 12 noon (PDT) on Friday. I am looking for a 2/3
majority prior to forwarding it for review. Each company gets one vote only
(I don't get to vote unless there is an impasse).
3)  Review Sid's f2f agenda
4) Open issues
5) Review AI's

Regards,