Subject: ebXML PoC -- updated capabilities matrix

All,

Please find attached an update ebXML PoC capabilities matrix. We're now up
to 16 participants.

There are a couple of changes to the matrix:
*	I've added a line to inquire whether participant can exchange or
transmit encrypted payloads; in tomorrow's call, we can find out who does
it;
*	in the previous matrix, there was a line (19) 'participant provides
registry content'; this line has been deleted as it was included in
subsequent lines;
*	the BP/CC section has been modified to separate modeling a business
process from storing it in a repository; in the previous version, they were
one line item; in tomorrow's call, we need  to establish who does what
exactly; in the attached version of the matrix I have left 'participant can
register a business process blank' for all participants.

It is important that we get closure in tomorrow's call on the following
items:

*	who intends to participate in which scenarios (thank you to those of
you who have already sent in your responses); I'll update the matrix with
the answers once I have them;
*	how committed are the participants to providing the capabilities
that they have indicated (given the time frame, unless the participant is
absolutely certain now, we won't be able to integrate them into the PoC for
that capability) (thanks again to those who have already told me).

We're only about a month away from the next ebXML, and as Nick pointed out,
we need to have a proposal to the steering committee by Friday, so let's
close out these issues as soon as we can. Thanks for your assistance.

-Philippe

 <<ebXML PoC capabilities consolidated updated 1004.xls>>
Philippe De Smedt
Architect
Viquity Corporation (www.viquity.com)
1161 N. Fair Oaks Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089-2102
(408) 548-9722
(408) 747-5586 (fax)
pdesmedt@viquity.com

ebXML PoC capabilities consolidated updated 1004.xls