Subject: Re: Tokyo POC for vote

A big thanks to all the folks who spent a great deal of time this week-end
working through the details of the proposals. In reviewing where we are and
where we need to be I think it's only reasonable to allow some review time.
Please note that the proposal is just that a proposal and will be further
refined between now and Tokyo. I hope we can vote on whether we can forward
the material to the stc by noon on Tuesday (10/10/00). Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nick