Subject: RE: Demonstrating Reg/Rep

Since there are several groups/individuals working on
registry services implemented
as ebXML messages, it seems to me that there could be room to let some
people work on the submission subset of the services and others on the
query/classify/discover subset.

As far as scope goes, the query api is more complex (IMO)
than the submission.
It may make for a better "demo" but I think that marketing side of
things can be overdone.

Also only the asynch side of the query api is to be done, which means
that a browser based approach is not too easy to pursue (the synch
response to a browser submit/post would be easier scopewise,  wouldn't it?)
So the approaches to GUI are somewhat unnaturally restricted too

I would like to see, for example, whether a Party to Registry PA is
really useful/needed in the bootstrap. Vancouver I guess.

I do agree that it will be difficult to get all the services ready
to go during the remainder of this month, but I have a lot
of reservations on dwelling on the asynch-query requests/responses
to the exclusion of  the more pedestrian submit stuff.