Subject: RE: Payload update (New Web Site Info)

Before this gets too far out of control let me chime in. The TP DTDs are
currently a local POC matter and it would be desirable though not mandatory
to align with Marty's latest DTDs. If the latter can be done then great if
not I don't see a huge requirement to align immediately.The TP WG is still
working on their ebXML spec. and I feel we already have conceptual
alignment - Scott/Sig/Marty correct me if I'm characterizing this incorrectly.

As for broken RR DTD's that's an entirely different matter. I hope and
assume you are posting this to the RR WG so it gets fixed. Is this the case ?

Nick

At 02:37 PM 10/26/2000 -0400, David RR Webber wrote:
>Message text written by INTERNET:Farrukh.Najmi@East.Sun.COM
> >

>I have expressed my concern for changing DTDs at this late stage. I am on
>my way to Tokyo and will not have a chance to make the changes. Please lets
>live the the DTD we have.

>Farrukh,
>
>I'm confused by this statement?
..snip