Subject: FW: POC PR event decision by Nov 14

From: Bill Cox [mailto:bcox@exchangecomm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 10:38 AM
To: Ed Julson; steven.yung@sun.com; ebXML-poc@lists.ebxml.org;
carol.geyer@oasis-open.org; susan.struble@eng.sun.com;
Heather_Lukens@sfo.bm.com; Simon.Nicholson@eng.sun.com;
mnaughton@interwoven.com; Annette_Herr@stercomm.com; breuer@us.ibm.com;
vsumpter@viquity.com; mehrzad@savvion.com; hale@ajubasolutions.com
Cc: ed.julson@mpkmail.eng.sun.com; Sam Hickman; Keith Belton; Philippe
DeSmedt
Subject: Re: POC PR event decision by Nov 14

Hello Team,

Thank you for including us in the ongoing exchange of information and ideas
regarding the upcoming press event for the ebXML POC in San Francisco and
London.  Representing Viquity, I would like to throw our hat in the arena
and offer the services of Viquity's PR/marketing team to support this
effort.  Please include myself in any further decisions and conference calls
or please call to let me know what we can do.

At this point, who is taking the lead on this effort?

Thanks,

Bill Cox
Exchange Communications (representing Viquity)
P.) 208.381.0001
F.) 208.445.4566
bcox@exchangecomm.com