Subject: RE: POC PR event decision by Nov 14

POC Team,

I spoke with Ed following the ebXML closing plenary.  The marketing team is
looking for us as a team to give them a confirmation that we as a team will
be willing to do the marketing event in the Bay Area.  The event has been
discussed in our meetings but we have not confirmed as a group and we need
to move on this.

In the ebXML telecon and meetings this week, the Bay Area marketing event
seems to be supported in concept by the POC.  I suggest the following:

- We make Sid Askary the POC point of contact for the event as he has
collected marketing information previously
- Anyone with concerns regarding the event express concerns on this listserv
or to Sid by Monday November 13
- Sid submits our confirmation of approval on Tuesday November 14 unless he
hears otherwise

I really enjoyed doing the demo with our team and look forward to the next.

	Thanks,

	Mark