Subject: Re: upcoming POC work?

Hi, everybody ?
I hope to add the topic
about "synchronization and query between distributed Reg/Rep" for the next
POC Demo.
I think it will be the key technical and operational point regard to
distributed ebXML Reg/Rep.

> Dain,
>
> Thank you for the interest and welcome.  At this time, the POC is
collecting
> topics for the Vancouver demonstration.  The discussions to date included
> things such as:
>
> Security
> Reliable Messaging
> Business Processes/Core Components
> International Trading
> Marketplaces
> Multiple Transports
>
> We hope to have a list by the first week of December so we can begin to
> narrow down the list.  Please feel free to add topics (by posting to this
> list) that are representative of new specification functionality.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

> Mark A. Hale                                            408-220-7483 tel
> Standards Architect                                     408-774-2002 fax
> Interwoven                                     mark.hale@intwerwoven.com
> 1195 W. Fremont Avenue                         http://www.interwoven.com
> Sunnyvale, CA  94087

---
Name    : James, Cho (Á¶Çö¼º)
Address : Electronic Commerce Team, Dept. of EC, CSTL,
          Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute.
          Yusong P.O.B 106, Taejeon, 305-600, South Korea
Voice   : +82-42-860-6734
FAX     : +82-42-860-6790
E-mail  : hsc@etri.re.kr
URL     : http://cognac.etri.re.kr/~hscho