Subject: RE: upcoming POC work?

Keep in mind that any POC proposals must be able to be backed up one way
or another with resources from companies able and willing to do the work.
There is not necessarily a direct mapping between workgroup priorities
and willingness/abilities from involved POC companies.

Nick K, correct me if I am wrong..........

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

"Blantz, Mary Kay" <mblantz@netfish.com> on 11/17/2000 02:20:29 PM