Subject: version 0.9a of Message Service draft available

All,

FYI, the draft version 0.9a ebXML Message Service specification
has been posted to the ebxml-transport alias for internal review [1].

We invite the POC members to review and comment. Please direct
comments to the ebxml-transport alias so that they can be tracked
and addressed during our Jan 9-12 f2f in London. Comments MUST
be received no later than Jan 6, 2001 to be considered.

This specification has NOT been approved by the TR&P team. Nor
is it necessarily complete. Some of the content is of a proposed
nature (underlined in the PDF) which is described in [2].

However, we wanted to be sure that POC had an opportunity to
review and comment before our face2face. We value your input
greatly. The POC feedback recently contributed [3] has been
received and has been added to our list of issues. Hopefully,
some have been addressed in the current version (Content-Length)
others may still beed to be addressed.

David Burdett will be releasing a revised draft sometime next
week (v0.91) with some additional changes and refinements.

Our intent is to work through the proposed changes and outstanding
comments via email, during the Jan 4th con-call, and finishing up with
the London f2f. The London f2f will produce the draft that will be
formally
submitted (and frozen) to the POC for Vancouver.

Cheers,

Chris

[1] http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-transport/200012/msg00234.html
[2] http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-transport/200012/msg00233.html