Subject: Questions for London POC

Title: Questions for London POC

Hello,

I have two questions about the London POC.

1. In the Automotive track, the acknowledgment messages (ASNAck.xml and ReceiptAck.xml) are business-level (or application-level) acknowledgments. Are we also going to use TRP-level aknowledgments? If yes, is the business-level aknowledgment going to be sent in the same message as the TRP aknowledgment (i.e. as the ebXML payload)?

2. In Tokyo, it seems like everybody wrote a custom application to do the demonstration. Is this also the case for London or can we use our products?

Hicham

Hicham Bahi
Senior Software Engineer
Documentum, Inc.