Subject: FW: TPA Assembler (Cisco/Sun)

HI all,

	Here is the TPA Assembler class and related documentation. This is the one
used in Tokyo and so is based on the tpa_1.0.6 version. Please send me your
queries et al.

	I will update this when we are ready to move on to the new version of the
TP specs.

cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Krishna Sankar [mailto:ksankar@cisco.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2000 11:06 PM
To: 'Farrukh Najmi'; hale@ajubasolutions.com
Cc: Patil, Sanjay; Nick Kassem; Askary, Sid; Philippe DeSmedt
Subject: TPA Assembler (Cisco/Sun)

Hi all,

	It is 1:00 AM in Texas and I finally finished the TPA Formation program !
The 1 hr we gained from Fall back helped ! I have attached the classes,
interface and a main program as an example how to use it.

	Farrukh, if you get time, pl add this to your demo to show TPA formation.

	Mark, the output passes the DTD validation. But yet, I would like to seek
your help to test the result.

	Sanjay/Philippe, if you get a chance, I would like to see if you all can
test it as well and give me feedback.

	cheers and have a nice week

	usage example :

	public static void main(String a[])  {
		//
		// arguments = file1, file2, outFile
		//
		if (a.length != 3) {
		    System.err.println ("Usage: TPAAsembler FileName1 FileName2
OutFileName");
		    System.exit (1);
		}
		//
		File f1 = new File(a[0]);
		if (!f1.exists()) {
		    System.err.println ("FileName1 doesnot exist !");
		    System.exit (1);
		}
		//
		f1 = new File(a[1]);
		if (!f1.exists()) {
		    System.err.println ("FileName2 doesnot exist !");
		    System.exit (1);
		}
		TPAAssembler tpaa = new TPAAssembler();
		//
		try  {
			FileInputStream pp1 = new FileInputStream(a[0]);
			FileInputStream pp2 = new FileInputStream(a[1]);
			String inBuff = tpaa.mergePartyProfiles(pp1,pp2).toString();
			FileWriter fout = new FileWriter(a[2]);
			fout.write(inBuff);
			fout.close();
			System.out.println(inBuff);
		} catch (Exception ex)  {
			System.out.println("Error "+ex + "in class : TPAAssembler");
			ex.printStackTrace();
		}
		}
	}