Subject: RE: Questions for London POC

Title: FW: Questions for London POC
comments embedded.

1. In the Automotive track, the acknowledgment messages (ASNAck.xml and ReceiptAck.xml) are business-level (or application-level) acknowledgments. Are we also going to use TRP-level aknowledgments? If yes, is the business-level aknowledgment going to be sent in the same message as the TRP aknowledgment (i.e. as the ebXML payload)?

<KS>

I think the biz level ack is separate from msg level ack. We should not mix the layers. Remember, most probably the msg level ack might not even reach the biz layer.

</KS>

 2. In Tokyo, it seems like everybody wrote a custom application to do the demonstration. Is this also the case for London or can we use our products?

<KS>

Even in Tokyo, most of the folks used their own products as well. So you can definitely use your products. But the products should not be clearly visible to the audience (this is to keep the POC vendor neutral). But may be, this philosophy has changed sine then.

</KS>

just my 2 yens

cheers