Subject: registry specs

Registry client & server implementors,

  What versions of the registry specifications are implementors using?
Please indicate client or server with your response.

The XML Global Registry targets the following regrep specs for New York.

  Registry Information Model v0.54
  Registry Services Specification 0.83
  Both were released February 28th.

  I chose these versions because their release dates and corresponding
revision periods were close to each other (not so with some of their
ancestors.) I also wanted to choose specs that were relatively clean.
These versions have been through QRT and are the result of Vancouver
discussions. In terms of functionality, I'm reserving the right to
exempt ad hoc query from the list of features I will support for New
York. I have not had time to digest Len Gallagher's new filter mechanism
for querying.. Browse and drill-down query functionality will be present
regardless.

  Also, I could not find DUNS numbers for the demonstration parties to
identify one another. Were these in Mark's zipfile? If they are in
powerpoint format, can someone post a text version? I can't get excel to
run on my linux box ;)

Thanks!

--
// Michael Joya