Subject: Re: London/NY F2F @ Commerce One

Dear Dimitri,

Please be advised that the C1 requirement for ebXML members to
sign a NDA to attend the planned PoC meeting is highly irregular.
Under UN/CEFACT and ebXML rules all meetings are open without
restrictions. Therefore to sign a commercial company's
Non-disclosure Agreement is unacceptable.

There are three options available for the PoC team. Have C1 remove
the requirement, move to a C1 location that does not require a NDA
or find a new host.

Regards,

Klaus-Dieter Naujok
ebXML Chair

--
Klaus-Dieter Naujok                          ebXML & TMWG Chair
Netfish Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, Chief Technology Officer