Subject: RE: SOAP Parsers & Software libraries

Hi,

	I am also looking at xml.apache.org/axis for writing my own XML
Infrastructure (for web services) - SOAP,ebXML,... Am using a servlet to get
the http and then do the hard work myself ;-0 Have plans to abstract the
transport and later use other methods like Jini, RMI et al.

	What we need (to implement ebXML) is a real SOAP parser which gives us the
template framework to call our methods. FYI, I am basing my work on XMLP
abstract model - modules, handlers, blocks et al.

	Just as a note, the pull parsers like xpp could make life a little easier
especially for an ebXML engine.

	How are you folks using the SOAP ? As an RPC to a facade ?

	cheers