Subject: Review this list - Vienna Participation

This is the nearly-final list of roles and capabilities from the April
17 face-to-face at Netfish.

PLEASE REVIEW - if you think you're participating, and it's not
reflected here, send mail to Sid, Sig, and me.  If you think you have a
different role, send mail to Sid, Sig, and me.  No need to copy the
entire list; we'll update and resend.

I've also attached the latest version of the capabilities matrix (two
worksheets in an excel workbook).

The Business Process Team, and the Business Process editors participants
are not yet in these lists.  There will be some separate email to those
folks to coordinate.

Thanks!

bill

--
William Cox            William.Cox@bea.com
Architecture and Standards         BEA Systems, Inc.

HL7 Scenario:

Doctor/PCP      Sybase and Netfish

Hospital            Cyclone

Lab                    Netfish and NTT

Hub                   Commerce One

Portal                Webmethods
                          Care Data (also payloads?)

eCommerce Scenario:

Seller                Samsung (catalog update)
                          Netfish (PO, ack)
                          Tibco (ASN)
                          NTT (settlement)

Netmarket          Commerce One (catalog, order, settlement)
                          GE (payment, PO)

Buyer                 Contivo (CPP creation)
                           BEA (CPA Formation)

Registry              Sterling Commerce

Payment Authority  Visa/IBM

Seller Bank         Bowstreet