Subject: Re: [Issues-TRP]

I'd agree with  chris that we should'nt go against
the spec and whoever is using Apache SOAP 2.1 for
implementing TRP handle it in their implementation.

This is not an issue for vendors implementing TRP
without using Apache/SOAP and is more of an implementation
issue than specification issue.

-himagiri