Subject: re "bizcode UNE03004"

Message text written by Terry Allen

I'm not interested in a white paper, I'm interested in a proper
technical specification.  This is the second time I've asked,
and I now am inclined to believe that there isn't one, in which
case there's nothing to "bizcodes" and nothing to consider about
them.

 - Terry Allen

Terry, you are absolutely correct!

I can't think why Wrox have published Professional XML with a
chapter on the subject; why dozens of people laboured on the
White Paper; and why people are continuing to focus on this
and make recommendations?  Puzzling.

I will instruct them all to cease immediately, and write to the
book publishers to get them to pulp any affected books.

Anything else you need?

Thanks, DW.