Subject: Re: IBM Registry Context consideration submission

Terry,
It is common practice in ebXML to use proprietary formats as there is no
policy against it.
(I know that the OASIS RegRep effort has indeed such policy, and I
certainly would respect
that in that forum). I am sure you are aware of places to obtain PDF
readers/plug-ins since this
particular proprietary format is sooooo pervasive on the internet. You can
imagine that I
have had my share of concern with proprietary [things], but I now focus on
what is most
productive; not that I always like it.

Thanks,
Scott R. Hinkelman