Subject: Re: UNSPSC - whose in charge anyway?

David,
    In North America we now use NAIC industrial classification codes,
replacing the previous SIC codes.  See
http://www.census.gov/epcd/www/naics.html
The new codes were adopted as part of the NAFTA treaty.

                Frank Olken

--
 Frank Olken

Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road, Mailstop 50B-3238
Berkeley, CA 94720

510-486-5891  (office, voice)  510-486-4004  (office, fax)
510-442-7361  (pager)          510-593-3344  (cell phone)
510-843-5145  (home, voice)    URL: http://www.lbl.gov/~olken