Subject: RE: Thoughts on Classification support in RS

hi len,

thanks for the links and the information.  i attempted to connect to the
last two links listed in your message:

	... and with a couple of example submission packages in
	ftp://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/regrep/OasisEntityPkg.txt and
	ftp://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/regrep/OasisElementPkg.txt .

and i get the following error from an IE5 browser.  any advice would be
appreciated.

	The XML page cannot be displayed
	Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error
and then click the Refresh button, or try again
	later.

----

	An XML element is not allowed inside a DTD. Line 1, Position 1

	<HTML>
	^

thanks,
joel munter