Subject: Ad Hoc Query proposal

Attached is the paper on Ad Hoc query proposal that was made to the team
during the f2f meeting in Tokyo. Because I was off email I did not
submit to list until now. The proposal was warmly received by team
mebers present and there was general agreement to include this
functionality for Vancouver time frame. We now need to flush out the
details together. Your thoughts and comments would be greatly
appreciated.

Farrukh

AdhocQueriesRR.pdf

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard