Subject: RE: I object to the objection over object -> RE: Proposal to resolveinfo model issues

Your response is very disappointing.  I can look into setting up a bridge
that Intel could host for some of this two day agenda.  During those times
that I can get a bridge established for, I would ask you to call into the
bridge from that single phone line and use a speakerphone in the room so
that all could share in the discussions.

Scott, if this FTF is going to proceed, then please post a detailed agenda
as soon as possible for the meetings so that I can schedule a bridge for the
appropriate times.

Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@east.sun.com]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 10:17 AM
To: Munter, Joel D
Cc: 'ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org '
Subject: Re: I object to the objection over object -> RE: Proposal to
resolveinfo model issues

Joel,

I looked into your request and I am sorry to say that our phone
infrastructure
will allow only 1 call to be made to the conference room. So it will not be
possible to meet your need. Note that in other f2f meetings (recall TRP in
Dallas) the single phone line was used to have some one call in if they were
an
active participant in a specific part of the meeting (e.g. when Igor called
in
during security discussion).

Farrukh

"Munter, Joel D" wrote:

> reply:
>
> I will not attend in person but publically and humbly "beg" you to provide
> voice connectivity for those of us who cannot or choose to not travel that
> week.  I can participate in a significant amount of this time, just not
FTF.

> I do not want to be in the position that i was in for the last few weeks
> where decisions where made in Tokyo that I was not aware of because I did
> not attend physically.
>
> Joel

Farrukh