Subject: Re: I object to the objection over object -> RE: Proposal toresolveinfo model issues

I am very sorry to disappoint you Joel. The point of an f2f is to have
face-to-face meetings. Limited duration calls for specific and focused purposed
is a reasonable request. Keeping a long distance call going for 3 days is not
reasonable and there is no precedent or requirement that the host provide this
that I have seen.

If Intel would be kind enough to set up a bridge and call in to the single phone
line for 3 days then I would be OK with your proposal. However, I cannot justify
such telephone expense to my own management.

Farrukh

Farrukh