Subject: Re: Urgent: Registry face-to-face meeting

I'm currently making travel plans for next week - and hope to be able to
attend.

-- Len Gallagher

At 12:11 PM 12/11/00 , you wrote:

>Sun would be happy to host the proposed f2f meeting for the Registry
>team next week. The dates we have proposed are  Dec 19-21 inclusive. The
>proposed agenda is to make significant progress on finalizing the info
>model spec and the registry services spec for submission to QR.
>
>Please indicate ASAP whether you will be able to attend since I need to
>make logistical arrangement.
>
>--
>Regards,
>Farrukh

Len Gallagher                             LGallagher@nist.gov
NIST                                      Work: 301-975-3251
Bldg 820  Room 562                        Home: 301-424-1928
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970 USA           Fax: 301-948-6213