Subject: Re: QRT Request to Review Registry Information Model v0.52

this is acknowledge and accept your request for Quality Review.

i calculate that 5 working days brings us to Jan 8th.

the QR team have a teleconference tomorrow and we shall discuss our work plan at that time.  i will propose that we try to finalise our review at our next teleconference (4th Jan) and report to the Executive by 5th Jan.

i will update you after tomorrow's meeting.

Nieman, Scott wrote:
E435EC56719DD311B0780008C74C228C7C5CB1@KATE">
Tim,

I am address this to you as a representative to the QRT. Please forward it
to your list.

This is an official request to have the QRT review the Registry Information
Model v0.52 (RIM for short).

The Registry Information Model is one of two specifications we promised to
have ready for the Geneva release. The second specification will be the
Registry Services specification which should be out potentially this week
(12/29/2000), but possibly end of next week (1/5/2001).

Regards,

Scott

RegistryInfoModelv0[1].52.pdf
base64