Subject: RE: Formal Protest from XMLGlobal.

Message text written by "Munter, Joel D"
>For my education, please provide details about the assertions that you are
stating that Sun Staff made.  The statement that you just made will
inevitably lead to "flames" which will get us nowhere fast.  Please put the
issues themselves on the table.

Joel,

Thanks.  As per Scott's note to me - I'm working with Matt on
putting the criteria table together.   Once we have agreement on that,
then it follows that we can clarify what up till now have been mainly
verbal assertions - and of course - nothing wrong with that in the
context of a f2f meeting - as you note though - the more we can get
written down the better and clearer the group understanding becomes.

DW.