Subject: Re: XPATH query Take 2

Message text written by Nikola Stojanovic

<JP>
Until we explore LDAP, however, I don't think we should legitimately look
technologies that do not immediately suit our needs, such as XPath.
</JP>

If we are going to look at LDAP maybe we should also explore DSML 2.0?

Regards,
Nikola<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nickola,

We also looked at WebDav - DASL- but Sun does not like that as
Microsoft have implemented it.

To be fair DASL is somewhat dated now - but there are useful concepts
that should be plagurized and have not been so far except for in the
draft I prepared but was not reviewed to that level of detail.

I'm not so struck on DSML - way too much bit-and-byte focus - and alot
that is probably deprecated by Schema.

There's a lot we can do - but trouble is the bar is being lowered already.

DW.