Subject: R U Ready??? RE: conference call tomorrow

I am hoping that we will have alternatives to review prior to this call.

I requested early in the week that the OASIS reps create a document that is
a replacement for the chapter covering ad-hoc query.  This would include
covering the existing examples in the chapter and any supplementary
information that may need to go into the appendix.

If I cannot see the alternative section by 9am CST, I will have very little
time to review and compile questions.  Not having that information would
render this whole week as a waste of time, as we need to get the RS
specification to QRT asap.  I am concerned that we will be forced to move
the current proposal to QRT without group consensus (based on technical and
time-realistic assessments) only to be shot down in flames anywhere in the
process.

Are people ready for this telecon?
If it was moved to Monday would we be any further along?

If not, having no choice, I will call a vote to move the constrained OQL
proposal forward since it reflects the current state of the RS
specification!

Regards,

Scott