Subject: Re: R U Ready??? RE: conference call tomorrow

I concur in Scott's saying of "will call a vote to move..." to meet
the dead line of submission to QR, and I disagree with moving
the conf. call to Monday because it means it gives us only
three days to discuss, propose, finalize, and do an editorial works.
- It does NOT fly -.

So far I haven't seen any counter-proposal papers.
Yes, I read(several times) the threads related to the Query
and I saw concepts, arguments, and complaints, but not the
real proposal which we can discuss on in comparison with
AdHocQuerySupport.pdf.

regards,
yutaka yoshida
Sun Microsystems