Subject: RE: vOTE CALL: RE: Counter Proposal Paper Draft 0.9

Waqar,

I agree fully.  I am surprised anything has happened at all in this group -
it is always so confrontational, hardly an environment for collaboration.

It would be helpful if other people jumped in and made suggestions as well,
it seems at times as if this group is a one man show.

--
Matthew MacKenzie
VP Research & Development
XML Global Technologies, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Waqar Sadiq [mailto:wsadiq@vitria.com]
Sent: January 12, 2001 7:44 AM
To: 'David RR Webber'; Farrukh Najmi
Cc: 'ebxml repository '

There has to be a way of resolving all this and picking the best technical
solution without getting personal or taking things personal.  It would just
improve the atmosphere a bit and ease the tension, allowing everyone to
focus on the technical merits of the proposals without being distracted by
the slander.

Thanks,

Waqar Sadiq