Subject: RE: Follow-up action in regard to review cycle timing

I support the plan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nieman, Scott [mailto:Scott.Nieman@NorstanConsulting.com]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 1:16 PM
To: ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Klaus-Dieter Naujok [mailto:knaujok@home.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 11:26 AM
To: ebxml-stc

As a follow-up to yesterday's StC conference call, please find
attached a short document that shows the timing for the various
steps that our specifications must undergo.

As you can see the only way to get any specification to the full
cycle (such as RegRep's two documents) is to have them submitted
by tomorrow to QRT. This assumes that QRT will approve to publish
and the executive time NOT taking part in the process (unless it
is a negative report and the Executive responds over the weekend
to over rule QRT).

I have not had the time to get the Executive to agree to this
plan. I am doing it now with the hope they will support this
modified plan. In addition I asked for your support as well.

Regards,

Klaus

--
Klaus-Dieter Naujok                          ebXML & TMWG Chair
Netfish Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, Chief Technology Officer