Subject: QRT review comments

Hello All,

Help!  RIM 0.55 addresses comments from the QR team.   I didn't see any
formal QR comment documents in our mail archive (although I only did a
subject thread search).  I found some relevant messages containing draft
comments on the RIM in the QR (coord) archive.  Have we formally received
these and I just missed it?  Some of the draft comments were fairly
significant and I'm wondering (hoping) that they didn't make it into the
formal QR comment document.  Can someone please send me the document(s) or
a pointer?

Thanks and have a great weekend!

--lisa